Thursday, April 20, 2017

Day 27 of the 2017 season: Last day of the OBX trip with a surprise ending

Didn't think it was gonna happen today but by 2 it looked surprising doable. So I rigged my 13 Z and took out the Duke board and had some fun. Then it picked up so I got the TT out and for the rest of the day, up until sunset I was on the TT carving, jumping, doing 180 ollies.  As the sun was low on the horizon I jumped over it. So if you were standing on the land it appeared that I jump over the setting sun....LoL...
14 out of 19 days on the water  - not a bad OBX trip for 2017.
Year after year the OBX produces the best bang for the buck.



TOB:  2:00 - 3:00 13M and Duke directional board. 3:00 - 4:30 TT. 5:30 - 8:00 13M and TT
Gear: 13M Z Kite, Duke directional and TT boards
Water Conditions: flat to SW small swell
Weather:  mid-70s, sunny
Wind:  15-25 SSW
Highlights: Fun boosts, direction board fun and hard carving with the TT board on the overpowered 13M.

No comments: