Monday, June 22, 2015

Day 45 of the 2015 season: Kiteboard -Post storm, evening session


With a forecast for kitable winds and some serious storms today it looked promising. Arrived at 1:00 with lite winds, hung around waiting and watching the big kites until 4. With wind not cooperating and a storm coming I decided to call it a day and head back home.
Got home a minor storm hit, nothing like the forecasted storms that were suppose to hit.
Ate dinner and noticed the sun, clearing skies and wind starting to blow. Started to receive WAs from MB got a call from Craig and soon I was on my way out for a post storm MB evening session.
Once at MB I rigged the 11M and took out the Mako 140 and had non stop action until 9:00.
The best lifting wind day of the year - got some of my best boosts to date.





TOW:   Kiteboarded from 7:30-9:00 one nonstop session
Gear:   11M 140 board
Water Conditions:   Typical LSC conditions
Weather:  After storms skies cleared and wind turned on, 80 degrees
Wind:  Peaking near 25 from the SSE
Highlight: Kiteboarding - lofty air
Schooled:   Boosts - some big ones for me

No comments: