Saturday, January 5, 2019

Session 2 of the 2019 season: Another sunny and warm day on the causeway

That’s 2 in a row at the Sanibel Causeway.
Demoed a 13.5 core GTS kite, a 3 strut low aspect kite. Definitely my style kite, very similar to my 13Z with the exception of feeling smoother when cranking the turns.
(Because of pulley on the bridles?)
It has a good feel for wave carving and flat water carving. Also looks like 20 meter lines were on it. Will have to try 20m lines on my 13Z. (Maybe my next kite).
After demoing the GTS I rigged the 13Z with TT and direction board for another hour of riding.
Weather was sunny mid-70s and 12-25 mph NW winds. Fun day 😎

Sanibel sensor Jan 5, 2019



Gear:  Demoed a Core GTS 3 strut kite and then back on my 13M Z Kite and TT/Mako
TOB:  12:30 - 4:00,  with breaks       

Winds: Northwest breezes, on-shore 10-25mph   
Weather: Sunny, mid-70s
Surface: shallow, mainly flat water venue




No comments: