Friday, October 2, 2015

Day 74 of the 2015 season: Lexington Kiteboarding

And I thought yesterday was good.
Joined Chris, Keith, Craig and Jerry for a near epic day in Lexington.
A lot of nature's energy coming together to form wind and waves that were meant to play on.
Wow - near epic day today I had some of the best wave carving/riding ever. I did stuff I didn't know I could do. So much fun while not breaking any laws.
Butter smoothness in between the waves with wave faces to carve off of and down the line riding while drifting the kite....Mucho fun....



Gear:   9 M kite and 140 TT
TOW:  11:30 - 2:00 and 3:00 - 6:00 Kiting all day
Water Conditions:  On the inside, smoothness, 3-8 foot waves, it was like a slick in the wave troughs, some of the best waves and wind combinations to date
Weather: Sunny mid - 50s
Wind:   East Northeast 20-30+ mph
Highlight: Best KB wave day this year

No comments: