Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Day 95 of the 2015 season: Crazy El Niño - Day 6 in this December streak

Fun day, up to 25 kiters out today. Barely a whitecap to be found but solid wind SE up high with a little swell to play on. And it got better as the day wore on.
Thank you Bob for letting me ride your 12M rally - it was good timing when I was on it - the kite pulled like a Harley Davidson lots of power.
It got to the point where I better get in and give him his kite back. 
Rigged my 11 Z and enjoyed another 1.5 hours of non-stop riding.

I'm down there somewhere


Gear:  Bob's 12M 2016 Rally from 2:00-3:00. 11M Z kite from 3:30-5:00
TOW: 2.5 hours total
Water Conditions:    First session barely a white cap. Second session bigger waves some white caps.
Weather: Mostly cloudy 50ish
Wind:  Up high winds were stronger peaking late in the second session up to 25mph.
Highlights:  Fun downwind carving from the point



No comments: